Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship at Marsh & McLennan
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. We enable clients to grow, innovate and create value by helping them understand and better manage the risks they face, and ensuring they have the resiliency to withstand the unexpected. Marsh partners with clients to turn uncertainty into opportunity.
About the Programme
- Work towards the Level 3 Business Administrator qualification
- 12 - 18 month programme starting in October 2021
- Based in Norwich
- Permanent full time role with competitive salary & career progression
- Combination of on-the-job learning, working on real projects with real clients, a skills development programme and formal qualifications
- Have 20% of your work time dedicated to focus on and develop the required skills, knowledge and behaviors to achieve the apprenticeship
- Support from line manager and Early Careers Development Team throughout the programme
- Receive a salary increase on completion of Level 3 Business Administrator
Roles are non-rotational and will vary dependent upon the business unit, however Apprentices roles fall within the following business area:
- Operations: Providing claims and broker support across our Claims, Policy Servicing, or Fiduciary functions. Working within a highly-skilled team of Operations Professionals, you will be involved in all aspects of our Operational areas, as well as working closely with our Client Executives and Client Advisers. We are looking for talented individuals who enjoy working with data, are keen to learn our business, and to support a number of key projects.
What is a typical ‘Day in the Life’ of a Marsh Apprentice?
- Working with our core Operations Functions Policy Servicing, Claims and Fiduciary to learn our service offering and to help support process improvements
- Managing, reviewing and interpreting operational performance and planning data
- Working with MI and Project Management specialists to support our business and to actively deliver improvements to our service offering
- Partnering with the Operations Management Team to participate in new business initiatives
- Provide excellent customer service at all times in accordance with Marsh practices
- Managing and prioritising workload to meet deadlines while maintaining high standards and integrity of service to both internal and external clients / stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
- An unrivalled accelerated foundation to your career with a global leader in insurance broking and risk management
- Join and work alongside a large apprentice cohort, share your experiences and build a network with other apprentices across the various locations
- Attend 3 ‘cohort’ days with other apprentices
- Potential future progression within the company, developing your role with continued support for advanced industry professional qualifications
- Access to Employee Resource Groups
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
- Volunteer opportunities
Be part of a fast moving team
- A dynamic and driven workforce - we believe companies and individuals deserve more from an adviser than recommending the same things in the same way. Putting our clients first by providing innovative solutions is at the heart of what we do.
- Doing things differently - we’re all about doing things differently, challenging the way it has always been done, and developing the way it should be done.
- Entrepreneurial culture - an approach supported and encouraged from the very top, that enables us to continually explore opportunities to improve.
- Grow our own strategy (GOO) - is a talent initiative that addresses the way we hire, develop, and promote colleagues by looking beyond the traditional talent sources on which we've relied. This important strategy starts by investing in Apprentices, Graduates and early careers.
About Marsh & McLennan
Marsh & McLennan is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annualized revenue approaching $17 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic & complex environment through 4 market-leading businesses. Marsh advises individual/commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance & capital strategies that help clients grow profitably & pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice & technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth & career needs of a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic & brand advisor to private sector & governmental clients.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.