Customer Services Level 2 Apprenticeship at Brisdoc
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Customer Services Level 2 Apprenticeship
Main duties will include:
- Answering the telephone within agreed timescales with a professional and pleasant manner
- DeaIing with patient queries both personal and via telephone accurately, efficiently and effectively
- Registering patients and booking appointments on the clinical system whether they are a regular, immediately necessary, temporary resident or private patient accurately and completely
- Rescheduling patient appointments in the event of unplanned clinician absence
- Updating the clinical system with poignant information such as patient death
- Dealing with prescription queries effectively and in a timely way
- Completing patient requests for repeat medication accurately and within the practice standards
- Compiling new patient registration packs
- First Line IT troubleshooting and contact IT support where necessary
Training to be provided
You will study towards successfully completing:
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 apprenticeship standard
- You will work alongside a workplace mentor to successfully learn the knowledge skills and behaviours in order to be successful in the role
This apprenticeship programme is assessed via end point assessment, which includes undertaking a project, and a conducting a professional discussion about the competencies you have gained with an external assessment agency.
Preferably have some administrative or customer service experience. You will be reliable, flexible and able to effectively manage conflicting priorities.
- Great communication skills
- Great work ethic
- work well under pressure
GCSE passes in English and maths or equivalent (3/D or above).
Possible future employment or progression.
BrisDoc was launched in 2001 by a team of local GPs committed to improving the care of their patients when their surgeries were closed.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.