Business Futures Placement at IBM
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with IBM
Business Futures Placement
Your Role and Responsibilities
You might be uncertain about whether to start work, complete an apprenticeship or go to university. If that's you and you are unsure about what to do next, IBM's Futures Scheme is for you. We offer you an invaluable opportunity to work for a world-leading company, broadening your horizons and giving you a head start in your career.
What will you do? You’ll be deployed onto a challenging work placement, where you’ll support and learn from experienced professionals from across IBM. This could be in any area across the company. At the end of the placement, it’s in your hands. If you would like to consider IBM as a long term career then you could apply for our Apprenticeship scheme, or you could go to University and consider IBM's Graduate Programme in a few years’ time. Begin your career and gain invaluable business experience with IBM’s Futures Scheme.
The Recruitment Process
- Please only apply to 1 Futures Scheme (Business or Technical)!
- Futures Internships run from June/July/August/September 2021 for 12 months.
- There are four stages of our recruitment process, you need to meet the requirements of each stage in order to pass onto the next; online testing, applicaiton form, assessment centre. If you suscessfully pass our assessment centre then you will go into our matching process, more about this will be explained at assessment centre.
Before you apply, please ensure you are:
- Do not have an Undergraduate Degree or are studying for one!
- Eligible to work in the UK for the whole placement (UK/EU Resident)
IBM's Futures 12 month placement scheme provides fantastic business experience and a challenging role for those leaving college/sixth-form or looking for a new challenge. Learn first hand from the best in IBM and gain invaluable work experience to enable you to decide where your career takes you next. Futures Internships run from June/July/August/September 2021 for 12 months.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.