Commis Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship - Welwyn at Innventure Limited
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Commis Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship - Welwyn
Please note the wages will be National Minimum Wage depending on age. The rate advertised if for 16-17 year old candidates.
The job role includes;
- All fresh food creative menu offering safe and adventurous dishes changing monthly
- This is a high paced busy kitchen, be prepared to work hard.
- All basic culinary skills required with Food hygiene knowledge and experience necessary.
- Attention to detail through preparation, execution and cleanliness are all a must to be able to fit into this professional team.
- A desire to achieve top results , with a personal goal to move into the next level of Sous chef.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills Maths and English (if required)
- Passion for cooking
Maths and English will be assessed as part of the process.
Next level training will be provided and a full-time position is available upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
About Innventure Limited
Innventure is so named as it is experimental with its architecture and its offers. Innventure believes in providing its customers (guests) with an adventure both in terms of Food and Drink.
However, notwithstanding any adventure provided, Innventure businesses fundamentally meet the social needs of guests to socialise, to gossip and build local relationships.
Innventure is, at heart, a food led Pub Company, rather than a restaurant business, the heart of the Innventure business is fresh great British food with a twist.
This twist combines passion with excellence and simplicity.
The company has a mixed portfolio offering two different formats.
The first is a high volume hotel, event and carvery business, serving upwards of 3000 meals a week.
The second, across five other sites, is a premium food offer, some offering boutique bedrooms linked to and complemented by, a strong wine offer.
Innventure recently acquired a Suffolk Microbrewery adding another twist to include beer.
In all the businesses the philosophy is the same; to offer safe, accessible, delicious and relevant good value food, contrasted with the choice of more adventurous food for those who want to step up.
This adventure with food is reflected in robust and rewarding flavours and foods which, for some, maybe slightly experimental.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.