Lettings Level 3 Apprenticeship at Savills
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Savills
Lettings Level 3 Apprenticeship
Start date: January 2021
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an apprentice to work in our Lettings team, based in our Richmond office. The successful candidate will provide an efficient and proactive administrative and secretarial support service to the Savills lettings team in Richmond. This will be a full-time position to cover all areas of secretarial support, team administration and office support where necessary.
Day to day work duties will include:
- Production of items via Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Produce accurate documentation to deadlines including proof reading.
- Produce tenancy agreements and all other associated paperwork.
- Chase reference reports.
- Compilation and maintenances of databases.
- Handle invoicing and accounts for the teams.
- Open new job files and maintain accurate documentation on file throughout the job including archiving as appropriate.
- Client liaison, where possible responding to client enquiries with the ability to problem solve minor matters without supervision or assistance.
- Liaison with other Savills offices and departments.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date diaries.
- Arrange meetings in a timely and courteous manner.
- Manage incoming emails as required.
- Binding and distribution of reports.
- Answer the telephone in a professional manner and redirect or take a message efficiently and accurately.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date filing and archiving.
- Ability to produce mail merge.
- To assist with shared support jobs throughout the office
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.