Beauty Level 2 Apprenticeship at Vitality Day Spa
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Beauty Level 2 Apprenticeship
This is a great opportunity to become a trained Beauty Therapist!
Your key responsibilities will be to assist with clients and therapists as well as undertake reception duties and general salon maintenance. You will report directly to the salon manager for your daily duties and job role. During the programme you will work towards completing your Level 2 qualification practising on model clients. You will receive excellent training from the College and within your workplace to support your learning.
During the apprenticeship you will cover the following;
- Manicures, pedicures and foot treatments
- Waxing services
- Facial skin care
- Eyelash and Eyebrow treatments
- Make-up application
- Basic massage
- Safe working practice
Training to be provided
Beauty Therapist will cover:
- Manicures/pedicures, foot treatments, waxing, facials, eyelash/eyebrow treatments, make-up application and basic massage
- General health and safety as well as customer service
Training in the above will be provided in the workplace and supported by a weekly day release to College.
- Functional Skills in English and maths if required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills to put clients at ease
- Strong verbal communications to explain treatments or build a rapport
- Ability to listen and display sensitivity towards your clients' needs
- Attention to detail and be thorough
- A passion for the subject area and willingness to learn
- A positive and friendly attitude
- Someone who can use initiative
For this qualification we ask for applicants to have 9-3 (A*-D) in GCSE or equivalent in English and maths. Alternatively, a Level 1 in Functional Skills English and maths can be accepted.
Potential to progress onto a Level 3 Beauty Apprenticeship or lead to permanent employment.
Things to consider
For this job you need to be confident and hardworking. You will be dealing with clients and colleagues and will need to do this in a professional manner. There will be a variety of responsibilities and you may often work a quite pressurised but very rewarding environment.
You will be expected to be professional, a good timekeeper and conscientious in all that you do. Being proactive, enthusiastic and able to take on new challenges will be seen as very important.
About Vitality Day Spa
Vitality Day Spa is located in New Milton and offers a calm and revitalising environment to relax and experience a range of spa treatments. By teaming up with world leaders in day spa treatments 'Elemis', Vitality Day Spa offers tried and tested products, massages and techniques to help you stay healthy, relaxed and beautiful.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.