Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship at Vibrant Doors
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship
Throughout the apprenticeship you will be working closely with all departments to ensure you understand the whole business.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To provide a right first-time level of service ensuring the customer expectations are met
- To identify opportunities to maximise growth and revenue through cross selling opportunities referring, where appropriate
- To build and maintain good working relationships with both customers and establishing and building strong relationships with other departments/colleagues
- Establishing and building rapport with customers, providing accurate and timely information to instil customers confidence in our ability to deliver an exceptional level of service
- To deliver against the key business objectives, business service level agreements and individual key performance indicators
- Ensure clear, concise and comprehensive notes are entered onto the systems after each and every customer contact, with relevant documents attached where necessary
- Confidence in handling customer escalations, managing objections and taking ownership to get a full resolution
Training to be provided
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in English & maths (where applicable)
- A mixture of face to face and remote visits every 4 - 6 weeks
- 24-hour access to course learning materials
- On the job training with a designated mentor
- Reviews every 6 - 8 weeks with your work-based tutor and line manager/mentor
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
- Good phone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident on the phone
- A sound understanding of what Customer Service is
- Excellent IT skills (including good knowledge of Microsoft office; Excel & Word)
- A friendly, positive and energetic nature
- A willingness to learn
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
GCSE's English & maths grade 4+ or equivalent.
Progression onto a full time role for the right candidate.
Things to consider
- Where possible, every applicant must attend a Learning Unlimited centre prior to being shortlisted for this role and being put forward for interview with the employer (This may be done via a platform such as Zoom should we still be in lockdown)
- Your application will be acknowledged in the first instance by telephone
- Please be aware that this vacancy may close before the planned closing date in the event of the position being filled or withdrawn by the employer
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
About Vibrant Doors
Vibrant doors are a specialist door manufacture that deal with high end oak and hardwood doors. They are at the forefront of the industry dealing with both internal and external doors. They pride themselves with unique designs making them stand out from the rest of the suppliers within the market. As market leaders they have a huge customer base and receive regular referrals for new business.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.