Hospitality Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship
Duties include but are not subjected to;
- Participating in function hire events
- Assist with serving customers and taking orders
- Dealing with customer enquiries, comments and complaints
- Handling payments and transactions
- Assisting with cleaning schedules
- Promote a friendly working environment
- Complying with legal requirements and health and safety
- Maintain a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Attend and participate in all scheduled meetings and training sessions.
During your apprenticeship you will cover topics such as:
- Customers profiles and expectations
- Business vision and values
- Personal discipline in approach to work
- The use of technology
- Legislative responsibilities
- Team work and methods of communication
Training to be provided
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member - Food & Beverage apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
As part of the apprenticeship, the candidate will be working towards a workplace training plan within their organisation as well as working towards the apprenticeship standard components with Runshaw Adult College. This will be work-based learning.
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Flexible, good attention to detail
Good work ethic, friendly and the ability to work well in a team.
No GCSEs are required.
Must have the ability to achieve Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English as indicated in the BKSB assessment
Permanent position working at the olive garden.
Things to consider
Please check your emails regularly. A BKSB assessment will be sent to you if you do not hold GCSEs.
About Olive Garden
Italian Food, Done Right. Winner of the best Italian Restaurant in Wigan, we are located on the outskirts in Standish. We are known for our lively atmosphere and homely service.
We are currently undergoing a kitchen/restaurant refurbish that should be ready by end of August.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.