Apprentice Business Administrator
Working with the management and finance team, to undertake:
- Answering calls and taking accurate messages
- Dealing with meal delivery orders and planning sheets
- Inputting information into a range of databases and programmes
- Preparing mail outs
- Doing banking
- Dealing with ordering of stationary and equipment
- Preparing publicity information
- Posting on organisational social media and website
Training to be provided
Full Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Attention to detail
GCSE Grade A*-C in maths and English, or equivalent.
Completing this apprenticeship may lead to permanent employment within the organisation.
Things to consider
The role will be quite varied, working as a member of a small team, and at times it can be a demanding environment with many competing priorities.
About The Bridge Project Sudbury
The Bridge Project is a social enterprise based in Sudbury, our main activities include a day service for people with learning disabilities, a meal delivery service for vulnerable adults, a supported housing project for people with learning disabilities, two cafes, a shop and a range of pop up and outside catering activities.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.