Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship at The Bridge Project Sudbury
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Apprentice Business Administrator
Working with the management and finance team, to undertake:
- Answering calls and taking accurate messages
- Dealing with meal delivery orders and planning sheets
- Inputting information into a range of databases and programmes
- Preparing mail outs
- Doing banking
- Dealing with ordering of stationary and equipment
- Preparing publicity information
- Posting on organisational social media and website
Training to be provided
Full Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Attention to detail
GCSE Grade A*-C in maths and English, or equivalent.
Completing this apprenticeship may lead to permanent employment within the organisation.
Things to consider
The role will be quite varied, working as a member of a small team, and at times it can be a demanding environment with many competing priorities.
About The Bridge Project Sudbury
The Bridge Project is a social enterprise based in Sudbury, our main activities include a day service for people with learning disabilities, a meal delivery service for vulnerable adults, a supported housing project for people with learning disabilities, two cafes, a shop and a range of pop up and outside catering activities.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.