Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship - Southampton at Subway
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship - Southampton
Who’s it for:
With nearly 45,000 Subway stores worldwide, the Subway brand is the world's largest submarine sandwich chain. In the UK alone, there are more than 2,500 stores and we are still growing!
We are White Fountain Limited, proud owners and operators of 10 local stores along the South Coast, ranging from Southampton to Chichester. We are an exciting company going through a growth phase and we are looking for the new employees to join us on our exciting journey.
Due to continued growth across the UK our Subways are looking to recruit motivated and driven team members to join the Subway brand. Subway SANDWICH ARTIST's are the face of our stores. As well as preparing and serving delicious Subway sandwiches you will meet and greet guests and deliver exceptional customer service.
About the Role:
- Previous experience in food preparation, catering, retail sales and/or customer service is desirable but not essential-because you will receive full training and additional imbedded courses i.e. Level 2 food safety & hygiene certificate
- What is more important is being a crew member with a winning attitude. If you are currently working in a customer service, in retail as a sales assistant, in a restaurant or perhaps you are studying or have graduated and are looking to start a career in the food industry. This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Till Operator
- Monitoring stock levels
- Checking in deliveries
- Complete daily and weekly cleaning schedules
- Follow security & safety procedures
- Maintain a safe working environment for employees and customers
- Maintain high personal presentation in the provided uniform to meet the Subway brand and customer expectations
- Work as a team member
- Deliver a high standard of service when dealing with products, sales and catering for customer needs
Working as a SANDWICH ARTIST in a Subways is a challenging role but one that is highly rewarding. Subway are proud of their hard-working staff and are able to offer fantastic career path opportunities to truly develop a career into supervisory and managerial roles.
What is an Apprenticeship:
Subway offer an exciting ‘Entry to Executive’ Level 2 to 5 apprenticeship journey, helping you progress from Sandwich Artist through to managing your own store! You will be assigned your own tutor, who will guide you through your apprenticeship journey via monthly worksite visits and assignments.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 - Customer Service standard
- Functional Skills if required
On-site daily training will be provided by the employer.
- Excellent customer services skills
- Good at problem solving
- Good communicator
GCSE Grades 9-4/A-C in English, math’s and ICT or equivalent is preferred but not essential as full training will be delivered.
At Subway we’re passionate about developing our staff and have a great career path. Once you’ve nailed being a Sandwich Artist, we’ll look to make you a Sandwich Artist Pro, where you’ll take an inexperienced sandwich artist under your guidance.
We also have roles in our business for Assistant Managers and Relief Store Managers, to slowly progress you to being able to take the helm as one of our Store Managers.
Things to consider
Knights Training Academy is acting as an Apprentice Training Agency (ATA) and will engage you for the duration of the Apprenticeship and pay your salary. You should be aware that Subway is a host employer and you will not be employed by them. Your placement may change during the course of your Apprenticeship.
Subway is an American privately held restaurant franchise that primarily sells submarine sandwiches (subs) and salads. It is one of the fastest-growing franchises in the world.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.