Robotics Process Analyst Apprenticeship at Co-op
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Co-op
Robotics Process Analyst Apprenticeship
We’re looking for someone with curiosity and a keen interest in technology to join our RPA (robotics process automation) apprenticeship. At Co-op, we serve millions of customers and members across the UK every day and a lot of hard work goes on behind the scenes to make this happen. Our business optimisation team are leading the way when it comes to innovation - using technology to automate processes so that our support teams can work more efficiently, and we can provide the best service possible to our customers, members, and colleagues. If you’ve got the passion for technology and thirst for knowledge that we’re looking for, then you could become part of it.
You’ll join us in a full time, permanent role as an RPA process controller. You’ll get going quickly, contributing to the team from day one with the support and mentorship of your senior colleagues. you’ll be trained to use Blue Prism, the market leader in process automation software, and you’ll help to automate processes across Co-op’s business service centre. You’ll need to balance your work and your studies, completing your apprenticeship after 18 – 21 months, with an end goal of gaining the skills you’ll need to become a qualified developer. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to learn new skills, and to gain exposure across a really exciting area of our business.
What you’ll do
- allocate an average of one day per week to your learning, working towards gaining your Level 4 IS Business Analyst apprenticeship after 18 – 21 months
- develop in your role as RPA controller with the support of your colleagues, gaining knowledge of the business and learning processes / systems as you go
- develop skills in using Blue Prism software
- schedule and run Blue Prism processes in the live environment
- Investigate any issues with live processes
- attend and provide input / ideas to solution design meetings
- liaise with operational teams in relation to the performance of their processes
- collaborate with partners at Blue Prism to solve software related issues
- pro-actively suggest improvements and participate with other users in the Blue Prism community
- with training and support, work towards an end goal of becoming a qualified developer, automating processes independently
This role would suit people who have:
- a level 3 qualification in a STEM subject
- a keen interest in computing and innovative technology (you don’t need previous RPA experience to apply for this role)
- a high level of attention to detail
- an analytical mind-set and the ability to think logically
- great organisational skills; you’ll need to balance your work and your studies
- the ability to spot opportunities to make things work better
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- previously used Blue Prism Process Studio and Object Studio – this’d be beneficial but isn’t essential
About the Co-Op
It takes all kinds of people to make a business work. So, at Co-op our nationwide apprenticeships are open to everyone with the right levels of skill, enthusiasm and understanding. If you have a genuine passion for customer service, a willingness to learn and a strong sense of community, you could really go places at the Co-op. We believe in working together, so take a look at all we can offer you and come share in our success.
Welcome to our Co-op.
What’s in it for you
An Apprenticeship at Co-op is not just about what you can do for us. These are just some of the things you can expect in return:
- 80% – 100% of a full salary during training
- Training, support and qualifications up to degree level
- A shared sense of value and success
- A chance to give back to the community through local causes and social schemes
- Happy Customers - over 4.5 million active and satisfied members
- A full-time job during and on completion of training
- Opportunities for career development
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, click on the apply button below.