Trade Supplier Level 2 Apprenticeship - Annan at Carrs Billington Agriculture Ltd
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Trade Supplier Level 2 Apprenticeship - Annan
Duties to include:
- Stock Ordering
- Stock Management
- Goods Receiving
- Goods Identification
- Customer Care
- Contact with Customers
- Contact with Suppliers
- Credit Control
- Cash Allocation
- Health & Safety
Training to be provided
- Reaseheath Training will be the apprenticeship provider for this Level 2 apprenticeship.
- The employer will give guidance and support throughout
- Off-the-job training must make up at least 20% of the apprentice’s contracted hours, over the total duration of the apprentice’s planned training period
- This Standard apprenticeship may include Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT
- Good interest in Agricultural Machinery
- Good work Ethic
- Ability to communicate with people in a positive way.
- Outgoing pleasant personality
- The entry requirements for this programme are – GCSEs maths and English or equivalent Grade 3 and above are preferable, however not essential as functional skills are offered to upskill as part of the programme
If successful candidates may be taken on, some stay in parts, other move within machinery divsion onto sales/workshops.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Off-the-job training must make up at least 20% of the apprentice’s contracted hours, over the total duration of the apprentice’s planned training period.
About Carrs Billington Agriculture Ltd
Agricultural Supplies company, specialising in feed, retail, machinery and fuel.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.