Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship at Cheerful Links
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Plan, build and implement marketing promotions through a wide range of media sources to capture customer purchases, commitment and retention
- Work as part of a team and will be responsible for the administrative features of the marketing campaign
- Photograph new products coming in to then advertise through our website, catalogue and social media
- Ensure all information is up to date
- Be able to create digital designs for posters/banners which will then be sent off for printing
Training to be provided
Digital Marketer Level 3
- Poster design
- Use initiative
- Team player
- Willing to develop new skills
- Work to deadlines
- GCSE English and maths C/4 or equivalent
- Prior Photo editing experience - essential
- Prior video editing experience - advantageous, non-essential
Full time position after successful completion.
Things to consider
About Cheerful Links
Cheerful Links Establish since 2015, We are an Oriental Supermarket based in Stoke on Trent as well as a trade counter in Manchester, both offer a delivery service to the restaurant trade. We offer food products and packaging from all over the world. Stocking over 6000s line come from all over Asia, we offer one of the largest ranges in the oriental food sector.
Oriental cash & carry supplying food products primarily to takeaways, restaurants and public.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.