Customer Service Assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship at Solihull Community Housing
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Customer Service Assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Work on computer systems i.e. retrieving, updating and processing information
- Carry out routine clerical duties, update systems in accordance with office procedures
- Deal with routine customer satisfaction correspondence (letters and emails)
- Deal with routine telephone enquiries (incoming and outgoing)
- Liaise with stakeholders and participate in community engagement events
- Undertake the necessary training to achieve a level of competence in all tasks
- Maintain an up to date working knowledge of legislation, procedures, processes and operating systems
- Produce high quality, accurate work to agreed performance levels
- Meet agreed service standards
- Work as an individual and part of a team
- Deliver exceptional service to the customers of Solihull Community Housing
Training to be provided
Training Provider to be confirmed.
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner standard.
Training will be provided by assessor visits, workshops and on line assessments.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills and knowledge of Word and Excel and other Microsoft packages
- Ability to produce accurate, high quality work and show attention to detail
- Understand the principles of good customer service
- Able to solve queries
- Able to produce work to a good quality
- Ability to interact with a wide range of people
- Good team working skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Friendly manner with can do attitude
- Good, positive phone manner, able to listen
- well and understand customer issue
- Hard working, committed and flexible
- Open, honest and trustworthy
No specific qualifications required however, you must have good general literacy skills.
This is a fixed term contract for 18 months with the possibility of a permanent position on completion.
About Solihull Community Housing
Here at Solihull Council we want to ensure that all our citizens have an equal chance to share in Solihull’s success. We do this by putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We recognise that our employees are the key factor in achieving our vision. As such, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals, who want to make a real positive difference to people’s lives and can help us to continue building on our success.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.