Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship at Solihull Community Housing
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
- To provide an administration service across the Safer Homes Team on a variety of compliance activities which include but not limited to; Asbestos, Fire Safety, Water Hygiene and Gas
- Maintain data related to the annual programme of various service schemes, updating electronic records and provide weekly and monthly statistics of progress
- Maintaining and monitoring paper and electronic records associated with compliance activities
- To extract system data to provide Contract Officers evidence of performance and attainment of KPIs
- Liaise with tenants regarding works to be carried out and any necessary requirements, including access
- Assist with the co-ordination of required works, both in-house and contracted, involving multiple teams/trades
- Support with providing financial and statistical information when required
- Dealing with enquiries, complaints from customers (internal and external) and contractors by telephone, letter, and email
- Assist with word processing and data entry
- Such other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time appropriate to grade of post
Training to be provided
Training Provider to be confirmed.
Level 3 Business Administrator standard.
Training will be provided by assessor visits, workshops and online assessments.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills and knowledge of Word, Outlook and Excel and other Microsoft packages
- Ability to produce accurate, high quality work and show attention to detail
- Understand the principles of delivering excellent customer service
- Able to solve queries
- Able to produce work to a good quality and careful and attentive to detail
- Ability to interact with a wide range of people
- Experience of managing stakeholder expectations
- An understanding of equal opportunities in employment and service delivery
- Ability to update and maintain information management systems
- Able to collate and interpret statistical information in an accessible format
- Systematic approach to work
- Possess a positive attitude to H&S and Risk awareness
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Display a positive, enthusiastic and flexible approach
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Good level of education to a minimum of 4 GCSEs (or equivalent) grades A*-C/9-4, to include English and Maths.
This is a fixed term contract for 18 months with the possibility of a permanent position.
About Solihull Community Housing
Here at Solihull Council we want to ensure that all our citizens have an equal chance to share in Solihull’s success. We do this by putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We recognise that our employees are the key factor in achieving our vision. As such, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals, who want to make a real positive difference to people’s lives and can help us to continue building on our success.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.