Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship - Chester at Specsavers
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship - Chester
At Specsavers, we’re always looking to the future - which is where people like you come in. Our apprenticeship scheme gives you the chance to really set yourself up for a great career in a fantastic company and earn a full-time wage at the same time.
We say company, but when you join us you’ll actually become part of a family. This apprenticeship opportunity will give you the chance to spend 12 months building the skills and confidence that come with training in a paid full-time job, all the time surrounded by a friendly, highly-experienced team who will support you every step of the way. The apprenticeship duration is 13 months to allow time to apply and check your skills, knowledge and behaviour.
Why choose an apprenticeship:
- Earn and learn- you’ll get a salary whilst you train
- Gain new skills both for now and for your future
- Learn how to deliver customer interactions in a variety of settings, from face-to-face exchanges to online communications
- Become part of a team working towards a common goal
- All the perks of a full-time role, such as paid holidays
Day-to-day activities include:
- Giving customers top-notch advice
- Giving customers a warm welcome to the store
- Dealing with orders
- Dealing with payment
- Delivering high quality products and service
Your on-the-job training will sit alongside off the job and structured learning that will lead to you becoming a fully-fledged Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner.
But we’re just as happy to learn from you too, so a mind full of ideas will come in useful and could make a real difference to how we do things right across the business.
Training to be provided
Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional skills in English, maths and ICT (if applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Specsavers will be providing the training
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Great listening skills
- Good team working skills
- Enthusiasm to deliver the great customer service our Specsavers visitors love
- Enthusiastic and passionate attitude
- Willingness to learn
First up, you’ll need GCSEs at grades A*-D/9-3 (or equivalent) in both English Language and maths (or predicted results).
At the end of your apprenticeship, you'll be a fully-fledged Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner with a range of career options ahead of you, including a range of roles in Specsavers call centres, receptionist roles, meet and greet roles.
Things to consider
Before applying, please bear in mind the salary and check that you are able to travel to the store location on a daily basis.
This is an entry level position, you must not have worked in the customer service sector before.
Specsavers is a truly talented organisation and the world's largest optical retailer. We have over 1,750 stores operating in over 10 countries, boasting over 17,000 staff worldwide and over 2,000 support staff globally. We are a revolutionary, dynamic, family run business, continuing to go from strength to strength and proud of it.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.