Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship at Nurses Friend
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Create and upload text copy and images for all our business websites and customer websites
- Managing potential leads from customers and providing our business sales information and prospects information in the monthly report
- Make regular posts on business Social Media for our business and clients
- Design website banners and graphics using appropriate software
- Add to company blogs and manage e-communications
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
Training to be provided
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship. In addition, the apprenticeship will be delivered primarily on our online platform, Babington Online and you will receive full support from our dedicated team of Training Advisors via workshops, webinars and regularly scheduled reviews, conducted by Skype and/or Phone.
Our Digital Marketer Level 3 Programme consists of the following:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy Level 2
- End-point Assessment conducted by an external provider (Portfolio, Project and Structured Interview)
The end-point assessment is designed to enable apprentices to demonstrate that they are fully conversant in the skills knowledge and behaviours expected of individuals at this level. It is designed to provide assessors with a holistic view of the apprentice, and to allow them to assess to what extent the apprentice meets or exceeds the apprenticeship standard.
- Able to follow procedures; good research, data organisation, analytical, communication, note taking and telephone skills
- Good Microsoft office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- A positive and professional attitude, including dependability, confidentiality and discretion
- Well organised
5 GCSE maths and English – Grades A - C/9 - 4 (or equivalent). Min 2 A levels (or equivalent). Language - English
Level 4 progression
About Nurses Friend
Nurses Friend is experienced in the supply of Healthcare Staff to a wide variety of care settings since 1997. We supply both qualified nurses and care staff to Nursing/Residential Care Homes and Hospitals, both NHS and Private. We are available to speak to 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, No answer phones or voicemail. Nurses Friend has local offices in Northampton and Manchester, however our supply is not restricted to these areas and we recently rolled out a National Service supplying to all other areas of England.
We make it our business to build relationships with our staff and customers on an individual basis, enabling us to offer an unrivalled service. We will always endeavour to meet our customers staffing requirements, even at very short notice
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.