Associate Project Manager Level 4 Apprenticeship at Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Limited
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Associate Project Manager Level 4 Apprenticeship
- We have put together projects that will help you see the end-to-end supply chain from our suppliers to our consumers.
- Launch Critical Path: Help us define and implement a critical path so that everyone knows what needs to happen and when, to guarantee a successful launch.
- Legendary Labels: Do suppliers put information on our labels that help our distribution centres operate in the most effective and efficient way? Find out what the perfect label looks like and work with our suppliers to implement it.
- eCommerce service improvement: what matters most to our customers about their ecommerce orders? Discover which elements of the customer journey matter most to our customers and help us track and improve them to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Dashboard: help us measure our performance and communicate it to the wider company by designing & maintaining a dashboard. This involves understanding the key elements we need to report on, finding sources for the data & bringing it together in a clear, simple format.
Training to be provided
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Associate Project Manager (PM) apprenticeship
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload effectively
- Pro-active and able to work using your own initiative
- Basic understanding or Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- You are someone who pays careful attention to detail and who does things in a precise manner that is well thought out
- You are calm under pressure
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent English written & verbal skills.
- Works effectively and pro-actively in a team
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Six months' admin experience
After your Project Management apprenticeship progress into Project Management, Digital Transformation Manager, Business Development Lead, Programme Manager, Transformation Director and Process Transformation Director or other management roles within your field.
About Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Limited
Charlotte Tilbury understands the power of makeup like no-one else. With other 25 years at the forefront of the makeup industry working with the world's A-list models, celebrities and designers, Charlotte has poured her best-kept secrets into an edited 'all you need' skincase, make-up and fragrance collection.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.