Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship at Staxoweb Ltd
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship
Responsibility and duties:
- You’ll create exciting digital campaigns on loads of different online and social media platforms. Your main goal? Attracting customers.
- You’ll work to a marketing brief – instructions for the project or campaign you’re working on – that you need to turn into reality.
- Your projects will be part of the company’s overall marketing plan or campaign.
- You could be planning, creating or launching campaigns out into the market.
The generic duties are as follow, however, you will be able to be involved in many other Digital Marketing generic tasks:
- Search engine optimisation
- Social media optimisation
- Website improvements
- Email marketing
Training to be provided
- BCS Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship
- Principles of Coding (BCS KM1)
- Marketing Principles (BCS KM2)
- Google Analytics IQ (KM3)
Any experience or knowledge of the following programs would be useful to the candidate, but is not necessary:
- Google Adwords & Analytics
- Bing Ad-Centre
- Photoshop & other Adobe programs
- An ideal candidate would maintain a personal online presence either through their own blog, twitter handle or website.
- Minimum 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including maths and English
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
Things to consider
- 28 days holiday per year + bank holidays + discretionary Christmas shut down!
- Friday dress down day
- Companywide social every Friday from 4pm
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
About Staxoweb Ltd
We are the Digital Business.
We become a single point of contact for all our client’s technology needs.
We specialise in all areas of Web, IT, Telecoms and Hosting. We create bespoke websites, applications and eCommerce then once live provide all the hosting, support and maintenance our clients need. We provide proactive and reactive IT support, internet, networking and business phone systems. Imagine a building with 6 floors. We will connect the internet, fill the server room, put a phone and PC on every desk, create a bespoke CRM and website then support and integrate everything!
When working with clients, we take a step back to firstly understand the organisation's objectives. This allows us to hostilely apply the right technology solutions.
Our mantra is to help, add value, streamline and form long-term client partnerships.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.