Full Stack Web Developer Level 3 Apprenticeship at Staxoweb Ltd
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Full Stack Web Developer Level 3 Apprenticeship
Responsibility and duties will include:
- Actively support Front end and Back end Web Development projects including planning & reviews
- Help develop scripts & plugins for load and performance test tools
- Help in the support & maintenance of existing software tools
- Produce and run appropriate tests
- Ensure standards and best practice are understood and followed
- Design and code software solutions to address challenging business needs
- Support in running the developed solutions to enable business testing
Training to be provided
Level 3 Software Development Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- BCS Certificate in Software Development Context and Methodologies
- BCS Certificate in Programming
Ideally, we will be looking at someone with the following characteristics:
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Good communication skills
- A passion for new technology
- Someone with ideally some exposure to a modern programming language would be beneficial
Mainly, we are looking for someone with a genuine and keen interest in this field.
6 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths plus a GCSE at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in English.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
Things to consider
- 28 days holiday per year + bank holidays + discretionary Christmas shut down!
- Friday dress down day
- Companywide social every Friday from 16:00
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
About Staxoweb Ltd
We are the Digital Business.
We become a single point of contact for all our client’s technology needs.
We specialise in all areas of Web, IT, Telecoms and Hosting. We create bespoke websites, applications and eCommerce then once live provide all the hosting, support and maintenance our clients need. We provide proactive and reactive IT support, internet, networking and business phone systems. Imagine a building with 6 floors. We will connect the internet, fill the server room, put a phone and PC on every desk, create a bespoke CRM and website then support and integrate everything!
When working with clients, we take a step back to firstly understand the organisation's objectives. This allows us to hostilely apply the right technology solutions. Our mantra is to help, add value, streamline and form long-term client partnerships.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.