Client Support Agent Level 3 Apprenticeship at Rydal Communications
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Client Support Agent Level 3 Apprenticeship
You will be the first point of contact for our Clients when they raise issues or queries regarding their services, including billing queries, mobile faults and queries and contract queries. You will liaise internally within the different departments to resolve the queries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Log customer queries on ticketing system
- Respond to customers within a set SLA
- Ticket queries sent to the right department for investigation
- Update customers in a timely manner
- Process mobile hardware orders
- Process mobile queries and requests
- Liaise with suppliers
- Correspond with customers via email and phone
- Ensuring customer records are kept up to date
- Process Cancellations
- Competitive Salary
- 21 days annual holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Pension with Employer contributions
- The opportunity to grow and develop skills.
- On-site free parking.
- Experience Team Building days out and Team Incentives
- Full appreciation and reward of hard working and long-term commitment.
Training to be provided
Level 3 Unified Communications Apprenticeships lasting 18 months
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Commercially aware
- Able to use your own initiative when dealing with Customer queries.
- Computer literate
- Positive can do attitude
- Strong communication skills and clear and professional telephone manner
- To have experience of working in a Team and be a dedicated team player
Grade 4/C or above in maths and English GCSE (or equivalent)
Permanent position on offer after the successful completion of the apprenticeship.
About Rydal Communications
Rydal Communications is an Independent B2B Telecoms provider based in Peterborough. They have evolved into an Award winning, fully fledged Communications and Managed IT provider with over 50 staff. They provide Managed IT, Business phone systems, VOIP solutions, Gigabit broadband, mobile airtime, Landlines, CCTV as well as Engineering Installation Services to a large national client base. Clients range from small office clients to medium-large sized corporate clients, with multiple sites.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.