School and College leaver opportunities in Deals - starting Autumn 2016 at PwC
Connect with PwC
Traditionally, there has only been one route when school comes to an end. University. Degree. Career. But things have changed. The world of business is changing, and there are now many professional opportunities available to you straight out of school. Our opportunities are designed to help you develop your business skills while completing formal training and studying towards qualifications, alongside real client work with support from us all the way.
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all routes offer the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.
School and College leaver opportunities in Deals
Our teams in Deals guide clients through major deals, organisational changes and strategic decisions. We help them to manage a wide range of particular financial situations, both good and bad. Our Transactions Services team helps clients through the process of valuing and buying or selling, in much the same way you’d do with a house or car, to make sure the right price is being paid and everything runs smoothly. After your first 2 years of training, there’s plenty of opportunity for to progress and/or complete further qualifications.
The work is really varied, and you’ll work with lots of different types of businesses, anything from large financial companies to government departments. You’ll be working on important, high stakes projects at the forefront of business. A project you work on could last from a few days to several years, in which time you’ll be building up specialist skills and knowledge. We work on projects in almost every industry – each time helping businesses to make the right decisions for their people and their future.
You might enjoy it if…
- You have an analytical, investigative mind, and a keen eye for detail
- You like taking a commercial viewpoint based on your analysis
- You thrive under tight timelines and with a bit of pressure
- You’re sensitive to others and are good at building strong relationships
- You enjoy the challenge of handling challenging circumstances or difficult situations must also be good at working with other people, building strong relationships and handling challenging circumstances or tight deadlines.
Example tasks you'd be involved in could include:
- Populating and analysing target information within deal data packs
- Supporting the delivery team in project administration
- Reviewing reports for quality and consistency
- Performing company research and analytics
- Basic initial company / asset valuation
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from PwC
When did you join PwC? I joined PwC in August 2012, as a Higher Apprenticeship working in Tax. Outline your background and...