AAT Level 3 Apprenticeship at Visual Architects
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
AAT Level 3 Apprenticeship
Duties will include:
- Helping to prepare month end accounts
- Performing reconciliation
- Accounts preparation
- Updating information on accounts software
- Liaising with internal and external contacts as required, dealing with queries
- Liaising with Managers/Directors, as required
- Process invoices purchase and sales orders etc.
- Reconcile banking and Bank Statements as required
- Performing administrative duties for the team
Training to be provided
Assistant Accountant Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Functional Skills English - Level 2
- Functional Skills maths - Level 2
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Good organisational abilities, including prioritising workloads to deal with multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to deliver high quality documents and spread-sheets
- Strong IT skills - Microsoft Excel, Word and accounting systems, such as Sage, etc.
- Excellent attention to detail, especially in data input and number entry.
- A willingness to learn new skills.
- Well mannered
- Good telephone manner
- Proactive with the ability to use initiative and to work autonomously
- Diligent, well-organised with a 'can do' attitude
- 5*GCSE’s at A to C (9-4) including both maths and English
- AAT Level 2, or bookkeeping experience
- Permanent employment, or next level of Apprenticeship
About Visual Architects
We are an organisation of creatives, artisans, builders, thinkers and riggers, and together we possess an array of skill sets which allow us to tailor every aspect of your event. We were formed in 2013 as a sister company to illumiNaughty, an event we have run since 2006. This has given us the knowledge and know-how of how events work and what they need, in order to run efficiently and avoid the headaches that come with production.After expanding quickly across the U.K. demand soon grew for our services across Europe and further a field.
We currently work in Dubai, Ibiza, California, Croatia and Saudi Arabia, with plans to reach new destinations over the upcoming seasons.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.