Infrastructure Support Consultant - BSc Digital Degree Apprenticeship at Wharncliffe Business Systems Ltd
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Infrastructure Support Consultant - BSc Digital Degree Apprenticeship
You will be assisting clients and the team in diagnosing and resolving technical issues, monitoring and managing servers and related solutions, and carrying R&D work on new products and features.
Typical activities will include:
- Handling of incoming Service Cases assigned to you
- Assisting colleagues on their Service Cases
- Liaising directly with clients to keep them updated and gain additional information
- Liaising with strategic partners to gain assistance where needed
- Remotely connecting to client systems to diagnose and resolve issues
- Working with colleagues, including our software help desk consultants
- Carrying out system administration when clients request changes
- Monitoring selected systems to ensure any issues are actioned
Training to be provided
You will attend Sheffield Hallam University for a number of one-week blocks spread over 3 years.
- Digital and Technology Solutions Professional (degree)
- Functional Skills if required
- Good personal communication skills
- A desire to deliver excellent customer service
- Analytical, able to problem solve and apply a methodical approach
- Driven, with a commitment to "get the job done"
- Able to work both independently and within a team
- Organised, able to manage workload
- Willingness to learn
112 UCAS points from A-Levels or Level 3 BTEC (including IT or Computer Science) or completion of a Level 3 IT apprenticeship.
This is a great opportunity for an analytical and ambitious person looking to progress quickly within the world of IT Infrastructure.
About Wharncliffe Business Systems Ltd
Super-charged Sage solutions from a friendly, family-run business
One of our greatest strengths lies in our experience. We’ve been trading loads longer than most technology companies – since 1981 in fact! We’re also a family-run business, headed up by MD Alan Exley, one of our original founding partners, and supported by his brothers Malcolm and Adrian. We also have an extensive team of talented staff, including some of the best Sage consultants you’ll ever find.
We’re all about partnerships – pretty much acting as an in-house Sage support team, without taking up any desk space! Perhaps most importantly, we’re genuinely nice people to work with, taking our commitment to you very seriously. But ourselves? Well, not quite so much!
While we’re proud of being the region’s top team of Sage consultants, we didn’t always specialise in this particular software. We earned our stripes providing a range of high-level IT solutions to businesses across the country, but quickly recognised the incredible potential of Sage software and how it could transform processes for greater business success.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.