Adult Care Worker Level 2 Apprenticeship - Telford at Springcare Limited
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Adult Care Worker Level 2 Apprenticeship - Telford
Duties will include:
- To assist residents with the activities of daily living whilst promoting independence
- The worker will be working with individuals in a person-centred way to enable them to reach their full potential and empower them to have as much say in their day to day activities and decision making as possible
- The worker will promote dignity throughout their practices and be a voice for residents that are not able to voice their own concerns
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn are essential to the role
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Adult Care Worker Standard
- Functional Skills if applicable
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to work on their own initiative
- Reliable with good timekeeping
- Smart, clean appearance
- Friendly & helpful
- Enthusiastic & patient
GCSE Grade 4 (C) or above in English & maths or equivalent.
The right candidate will have the opportunity for longer term prospects within the business.
About Springcare Limited
All staff at Springcare strive to preserve and maintain the dignity, individuality and privacy of all our residents within the warm and caring atmosphere and in doing so will be sensitive to their ever-changing needs.
Such needs may be medical, cultural, psychological, spiritual, emotional and social and residents are encouraged to participate in the development of their individual care plans in which the involvement of family and friends may be appropriate, which are both welcomed and valued.
This will be achieved through programmes designed to stimulate mental alertness, self-esteem, social interaction with others and with recognition of the following core values of care, which are fundamental to the philosophy of our home:
Privacy, Independence, Security, Dignity, Choice, Respect, Rights, Fulfilment, Equality.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.