Customer Service Assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship at M.A. Living
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Customer Service Assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship
The ideal applicant will be trained to:
Carry out a variety of customer service activities including:
- Answering telephone and dealing with queries
- Liaising with customers
- Processing orders
- Checking delivery dates
- Liaise and organise deliveries via couriers
- Dealing with customers face to face when orders are ready for collection
Training to be provided
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Numerate and Literate
- Keen and willing to learn
No formal qualifications required,
Progression onto full-time employment.
Things to consider
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
About M.A. Living
Originally established by Mohammed Akbar, MA Living is proud to now be a family-run force to be reckoned with!
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.