Building Services Engineer (Mechanical Bias) Degree Apprenticeship - London at Cudd Bentley Consulting Ltd
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Building Services Engineer (Mechanical Bias) Degree Apprenticeship - London
The successful candidate will assist with:
- Heatloss Calculations
- Thermal Modelling
- Attending Meetings (with Senior Staff)
- Reports & Specifications
- Ventilation & Pipe Sizing
- General Mechanical Design
Training to be provided
- Level 6 (Degree) Building Services Engineer Apprenticeship
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Driving License (Preferred)
- Completed a level 3 NVQ or equivalent in Engineering or HNC
- Potential for a full-time role for the right candidate upon completion
Things to consider
- Please note: Riverside Training will not be the Training Provider
- The Apprenticeship training will be delivered by a London based training provider
About Cudd Bentley Consulting Ltd
Cudd Bentley Consulting is a leading independent engineering firm at the heart of building services since 1978. Delivering electrical, mechanical and sustainability engineering services we have built our reputation based on engineering knowhow and service excellence, specialising in industrial engineering solutions for the future.
Working with renowned brands and prestigious engineering projects throughout the United Kingdom and abroad our team drives engineering designs for a safer and more sustainable tomorrow.
Our team is passionate about what we do, operating in a diverse range of building projects covering commercial, education, hotels, industrial, leisure and entertainment, mixed use, residential schemes and shopping centres.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.