Business Administrator Assistant Level 3 Apprenticeship - Bradford at Cedar Housing Solutions
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Business Administrator Assistant Level 3 Apprenticeship - Bradford
Duties to all aspects of Business Administration to support the service including:
- Responding to emails and enquiries regarding the service
- Chasing accounts
- Chasing outstanding documents from service users
- Compiling daily reports
- Reception duties
- Any other duties to support the business
Training to be provided
- Business Administrator Level 3 (Advanced) Standard
- You will be required to undertake Functional skills if not already accredited to GCSE 4 or above (A - C) or equivalent
- Training will take place at the employer premises
- Must be computer literate – able to operate basic Microsoft packages including word, internet, basic excel
- Be able to compile an email in a professional manner
- Telephone skills
- Polite, friendly and empathy with the vulnerable people that the service supports.
- Energetic, driven and positive
- Pleasant and friendly personality
- Enthusiasm and commitment to the work-based learning route
- Punctual and reliable
- Be friendly
- Be outgoing
- Be efficient
- Work on their own initiative
- Be hardworking
- Be willing to learn
- GCSE English and maths at grades A*-C /9-4 (or equivalent)
- IT qualification would be beneficial however not essential
Progression for the right candidate within the organisation.
Things to consider
You will be working with vulnerable individuals, you may need to undertake a background Enhanced DBS check. The employer will cover the costs of this if so.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About Cedar Housing Solutions
We work in partnership with a number of Local Authorities to assist with their homeless prevention strategies. We provide the best value temporary accommodation services as well as temporary to permanent housing funding solutions, with excellent housing and management services. Supported living allows people to live more active lifestyles, to get back into work, or have the option to invite family or friends to visit in the comfort of their own home.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.