Electronics Engineering Level 3 Apprenticeship at John Guest Engineering
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Electronics Engineering Level 3 Apprenticeship
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Carry out planned, unplanned and preventative maintenance procedures on electrical equipment
- Replace, repair and/or remove components in electrical products and equipment and ensure its return to operational condition
- Diagnose and determine the cause of faults in electrical equipment
Training to be provided
Engineering Manufacture Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
Apprentices will be required to attend college for 2 days per week for the first 18 months, at Uxbridge Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
Our Account Manager, industry-trained assessor and Learning Advocate will support apprentices to deliver our high-quality training programmes.
The apprentice will be required to complete:
- QCF Framework
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Standard and End Point Assessment
- Functional Skills in English, maths and ICT (if required)
Other training will be provided by the employer as required to enable the fulfilment of the job role.
- Being able to follow instructions
- Having good communication skills especially on the telephone
- Being methodical and organised
- Having good concentration
- Being able to work to strict deadlines
- Fully committed to learning the job
- Not afraid of hard work
- Able to communicate in a business-like manner
- Mandatory - GCSE Level C/4 in maths & English or GCSE Grade 4/5 in maths & English
- Skilled electronic engineer / Team Leader / Manager
Things to consider
- Please note - You must not have done a Level 3 Engineering course full time at a college or training provider
- Apprenticeship rules mean that we cannot take an ex full time learner on to an apprenticeship because you will have done at least 50%+ of the learning at college already and we cannot gain funding from the Governments Skills Funding Agency if this is the case
About John Guest Engineering
RWC and its family of brands develop safe, sustainable and efficient solutions to help shape a better world. We engineer and innovate products to integrate seamlessly within the modern built environment. From improving plumbing and heating performance through to syncing smart homes and transforming the delivery of liquid, air and data, RWC shapes a better world for millions of people around the globe.RWC and its family of brands develop safe, sustainable and efficient solutions to help shape a better world. We engineer and innovate products to integrate seamlessly within the modern built environment. From improving plumbing and heating performance through to syncing smart homes and transforming the delivery of liquid, air and data, RWC shapes a better world for millions of people around the globe.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.