Land Based Service Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship - Maldon at Ernest Doe & Sons Ltd
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Land Based Service Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship - Maldon
Duties to include:
- Repair and maintenance of agricultural machinery
- On site visits
- Customer service
- Ordering parts
- Job reporting
Training to be provided
- Reaseheath Training will be the apprenticeship provider for this Level 3 apprenticeship
- The employer will give guidance and support throughout the Standard of your apprenticeship
- Off-the-job training must make up at least 20% of the apprentice’s contracted hours, over the total duration of the apprentice’s planned training period
- It may include Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT
- Reaseheath Training also offer optional extra industry qualifications at additional cost
- Interest in hydraulics and electrical repairs
- Excellent customer service
- Competent at using computers
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good general appearance
- Self motivated
- GCSE Grade C/4 or above or equivalent for maths, English and a Science would be an advantage for this Level 3 Standard
- Upon completion they will become a qualified Service Technician
- Depending on the individuals career ambitions the technician could potential develop into Sales, Parts or Management as well as any other area they show interest in
Things to consider
The National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £4.15 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job and time spent training.
Off-the-job training must make up at least 20% of the apprentice’s contracted hours, over the total duration of the apprentice’s planned training period.
About Ernest Doe & Sons Ltd
We supply machinery and services to the agricultural, construction and professional grass machinery markets representing major manufacturers such as New Holland, Hyundai and Textron. We are the UK’s largest agricultural, construction and groundcare machinery dealership.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.