Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship at Kendal Nutricare Ltd
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Handling incoming telephone and email communications on behalf of the Factory Manager · Ensuring the adequate flow of information within the Factory Managers team
- Diary management on behalf of the Factory Manager
- Organising, attending and taking minutes at meetings
- Making sure the Factory Manager is prepared with the relevant paperwork
- Provide general administrative support to the Factory Manager and his team
- Responsible for producing and amending documentation containing confidential information
- Manage and maintain administration processes, procedures and filing systems
- The organisation of visitor requirements along with travel, accommodation and courses on behalf of visitors and team members
- General administration and clerical duties
Training to be provided
Business administrators have a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors. This includes small and large businesses alike, from the public sector, private sector and charitable sector. The role may involve working independently or as part of a team and will involve developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services. Business administrators develop key skills and behaviours to support their own progression towards management responsibilities.
The responsibilities of the role are to support and engage with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal or external customers. With a focus on adding value, the role of business administrator contributes to the efficiency of an organisation, through support of functional areas, working across teams and resolving issues as requested. The flexibility and responsiveness required allows the apprentice to develop a wide range of skills.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Word and Excel
- Good telephone manner
- Good communication skill
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent use of spelling and grammar
- A willingness to learn and use their initiative
- A proactive and self-motivated attitude
- A flexible and adaptable in work approach
- Punctuality, reliability and enthusiasm
Ideally, 4 x GCSEs, including English and maths – Grade C/4 (or equivalent) or above
Potential of full time employment or progress to higher level apprenticeship.
About Kendal Nutricare Ltd
Kendal Nutricare, The Home of Family Nutrition, is located in Kendal, Cumbria, the Gateway to the English Lake District National Park. We specialise in the manufacture of world-class nutrition products from early life nutrition to adult and senior formulations. Our product range includes infant and toddler milk and infant cereals, adult meal replacements and speciality formulas such as anti-reflux, anti-colic, lactose-free and hypo-allergenic. Our team of microbiologists, laboratory technicians and quality assurance scientists ensure we embed high standards in every stage of production following the Codex Alimentarius, EFSA and CFDA guidelines. Our Kendamil infant formula is the only infant formula made in the United Kingdom. We are proud only to use traceable British milk certified by the Red Tractor Assurance Scheme.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.