Electrical Level 3 Apprenticeship at Chemical Support Systems Ltd
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Electrical Level 3 Apprenticeship
CSS, Winsford are searching for an enthusiastic apprenticeship to work as an electrical engineering / installation. As an apprentice you will assist with the wiring, testing and commissioning of chemical processing equipment, the role will be varied. The main apprentice role will include much of the following:
- Install, terminate and connect
- Single and multicore PVC cables, with Steel and Braided Armour
- Install and connect electrical equipment
- Isolators/switches, electric motors/motor control equipment, earthing terminals, control pan
- Install containment systems
- PVC conduit, PVC trunking, Metallic trunking, Cable tray, ducting
- Testing and commissioning
- Other work as reasonably directed
The role will be entirely based in the companies Winsford facility, but there will be the need to attend training at a training centre to be advised once a week.
This is a supportive employer offering a varied apprenticeship with a full-time position planned following completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Training to be provided
- Electrotechnical Apprenticeship Level 3 Standard
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good timekeeper
- Good team worker
- Good concentration levels
- Can take instruction
- Problem solver
GCSE English and maths Grades 9-4 (A-C) or equivalent preferred
Full-time position for the right candidate following successful completion of the apprenticeship process and based on company finances at the time.
About Chemical Support Systems Ltd
CSS has been established for 30 years as a UK based Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Company.
New products are currently being developed, so its exciting times ahead!
CSS undertake work in most areas of electrical and mechanical engineering. Our specialist knowledge and expertise, however, are as major suppliers of chemical dosing equipment throughout a wide variety of industries located in the UK and worldwide.
Our equipment can be seen in most blue-chip companies in the Paper Industry, Petrochemical, Power, Automotive, Food and Pharmaceutical Industries.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.