Chef De Partie Level 3 Apprenticeship - The Cridford Inn at HIT Training LTD
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Chef De Partie Level 3 Apprenticeship - The Cridford Inn
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced chef who has gained all of their culinary art skills but is looking to take their first step into leadership within the Kitchen
Your key responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
A professional chef who can produce menu and food items to meet the standards of the Head Chef with the aim of delighting and surprising our customers, on time and in the quantities needed.
Maintain and go above the established standards of food hygiene, cleaning and food handling which meet current standards of legislation and compliance.
The role includes:
- Following the guidance of the Head Chef in the preparation and presentation of all menu dishes and other products made within the kitchen
- Optimising the cooking processes with attention to speed, quality and delivery
- Enforcing strict health and hygiene standards and maintaining impeccable quality standards within the kitchen and service areas at all times, including overseeing a weekly deep cleaning schedule
- Being part of a smooth and friendly team, communication, training and mentoring within the kitchen and service areas
- Appreciation of the importance of achieving agreed gross margin, the pricing of dishes, from order to execution
- Meeting budgets and agreed targets
- Compliance with all legislation and store operating guidelines
Training to be provided
Level 3 Chef De Partie Apprenticeship Qualification.
You will be trained and supported in order to understand and be competent in various areas of the job to complete your apprenticeship modules. Full training will be delivered on the job.
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Knowledge of best cooking practices and understanding of trends and new styles
Attention to detail and high standards of presentation, creative flair and imagination. is a key part in this role. You should be able to work effectively as part of a team with a ‘can do’ attitude and a willingness to continually improve; be cheerful, reliable and articulate.
You will require previous qualifications in Food Hygiene and professional cooking, alongside some experience in a kitchen environment.
Continuation of employment with potential salary reviews, dependent on competency and abilities demonstrated.
About The Cridford Inn
The Cridford Inn...Possibly the Oldest...Certainly the most Charming! Dating back to 825AD The Cridford Inn is a charming 1,000 year old Devon longhouse that has kept its character. This delightful free-house is family run by Paul & Ness with Sean heading up the kitchen. Our food is the best locally sourced ingredients we can find, lovingly prepared in our kitchen by a team of passionate, talented chefs.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.