Commis Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship - The Hideout Lounge at HIT Training LTD
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Commis Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship - The Hideout Lounge
The Apprentice commis chef will be assisting the head chef with all day to day duties in the kitchen including:
- MEP, cleaning and participating in both breakfast and lunch service
- Working at the Hideout lounge will see the chosen apprentice working 1 on 1 with the head chef who has travelled extensively across the world as a private chef to some of the world’s richest individuals
- There will be opportunities to work outside the kitchen visiting and working with suppliers e.g. butchers
The Hideout Lounge is a daytime operation with working hours from 8am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 2pm Saturday/Sunday. In the future they may be a requirement to work the occasional evening for private functions.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Commis Chef qualification
- Functional Skills maths and English if required
- Good attention to detail
- Easy going
- Able to manage time effectively
A GCSE in Food Technology/Catering would be preferable but not essential.
There will be a full-time position available at the end of the course.
The opportunity to further any education with other apprenticeship courses.
Pay increase to a fair industry wage
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
About The Hideout Lounge
New And family run Cafe/Lounge using local suppliers and produce to create fresh
exciting dishes. Regular menu changes and a very passionate head chef will be perfect for all round knowledge and development. Sociable working hours.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.