Hospitality Service Crew Member Level 2 Apprenticeship - Dees Flavour Limited at HIT Training LTD
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Hospitality Service Crew Member Level 2 Apprenticeship - Dees Flavour Limited
Main duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Ensuring that front of house is clean and tidy at all times
- Taking orders and preparing drinks
- Using the till, including cashing up
- Adhering to health and hygiene protocols
- Maintaining a high level of operational standards
- Managing the customer area, seating customers
- Planning for the day ahead with bookings and promotions
- Assisting with deliveries and ensuring correct storage of food items
- Experience in all areas of the operational side of the business from pot washing to stock
Training to be provided
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Onsite training
- Good communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Willing to learn and develop
- Genuinely interested in the hospitality and catering food sector
- A team player
None required, maths and English will be assessed as part of the application process.
Progression from this apprenticeship is expected to be onto a hospitality supervisory or team leading role, possible leading onto a permanent position upon successful completion of qualification.
About Dees Flavour Limited
West Indian Takeaway cafe.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.