Food Production Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship - Warners Farms Ltd at HIT Training LTD
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Food Production Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship - Warners Farms Ltd
While working at The Hub Farm Shop, you will be working as an Apprentice Food Production Chef and actively working towards completing your Level 2 Production Chef apprenticeship qualification. Your day to day duties will consist of, but not limited to:
- To assist in the building of this new business cooking quality local produce
- Cooking and serving breakfast, lunch, afternoon teas and Tapa’s in the evening (when required)
- Working to strict Food & Hygiene standards
- Keeping the kitchen clean and tidy at all times
Your working week will be Tuesday to Saturday 8.30am – 4.30pm with a 1-hour break.
Training to be provided
- Production Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
You will be assigned a workplace mentor and a personal tutor from HIT training who together will assist you in actively completing your apprenticeship coursework and modules. They will teach you a variety of skills and knowledge to help you increase your overall job and industry competency.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Friendly, polite and personable
- Lively and outgoing personality
- Good attention to detail
- Desire to contribute and grow with the business
There are no previous industry specific qualifications required for this role.
There could be potential for full-time employment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship course with additional training opportunities if required.
Things to consider
There are bus routes available to the site, so a car is not necessary.
42A bus or the X10 or x30 to Stanstead.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
About Warners Farms Ltd
Newly formed business selling/ serving local produce, working in bringing the community together in our friendly eatery. The Farm shop side is full of wonderful, high quality produce. By shopping local, you are supporting so many small businesses.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.