Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 Apprenticeship at Harriet Ellis Training Solution Limited
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 Apprenticeship
Harriet Ellis Training Solution specialise in training apprentices to gain Dental and Veterinary qualifications and supporting these apprentices towards achieving employment in these industries.
We deliver high quality provision and have excellent pass rates across our examinations. Due to our expansion of this service, we are looking for 2 Apprentices to join our Recruitment and Customer service teams to help support our Recruitment and compliancy functions.
Duties will include:
- Coordinate hiring activities
- Undertake clerical duties (e.g. answering emails, phones)
- Prepare and post job ads online
- Help with CV screening and initial phone screens
- Screening for qualifications
- Maintain candidate database
- Handle records and paperwork
- Resolve issues as fast as possible (e.g. interview cancellations)
- Assist with new hire onboarding
Training to be provided
Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
You will need to demonstrate excellent:
- Communication skills
- A strong ability to want to learn new things.
- Wanting to learn and listen
- Develop a role into your own
- Trustworthy and loyal
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Potential to progress onto the next-level apprenticeship.
About Harriet Ellis Training Solution Limited
Harriet Ellis is the leading Medical Training Provider in the UK, achieving an exceptional pass rate of over 90%, on our Dental and Healthcare courses. Harriet Ellis has been selected by the Skills Funding Agency to offer government funded Apprenticeships through 2018 and 2019 to support our Dental Employers and create opportunities for many Apprentices. With over 15 years’ experience, we offer flexible delivery models that allow us to provide both online and classroom-based training across the whole of the UK.
We understand the importance of meeting current regulations and have very strong relationships with governing bodies. All of our staff are highly trained, qualified and experienced in providing much needed support to all of our Students and Clients throughout their learning journey. We pride ourselves in repeatedly exceeding the expectations of our Apprentices and Clients.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.