Nursery Assistant Level 3 Apprenticeship - Trinity Childcare at Care First Training Limited
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Nursery Assistant Level 3 Apprenticeship - Trinity Childcare
Responsibilities will include:
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children place in the setting
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, develop and learn
- To build and maintain strong partnership working with parents to enable children’s needs to be met
- To implement and promote all Policies and Procedures and the Staff Rules
- To have an understanding of children’s development, their needs and the provision of positive play
- To demonstrate a genuine care for children
- To care for and supervise the group of children assigned to them
- To ensure their safety at all times
- To take an interest in the children and their families, to treat them as individuals and with respect at all times
- To create an interesting and stimulating environment for the child to develop all their skills
- To ensure positive management of children’s behaviour
- To carry out house-keeping duties as appropriate
- To ensure the ethos, implementation and legal requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- To ensure an adherence to the health and safety policy relating to the provision of play
- To support senior members of staff to ensure appropriate Child Protection procedures are put into place
- To be flexible and adaptable, to assist in all areas of nursery work and to provide support for other members of staff
- To assist in the keeping of development records and observation, and accident, incident and risk assessment records as appropriate
- To be able to think and act quickly in a stressful or emergency situation, and to be aware of the correct procedures
- To attend staff meetings and training courses as directed by course tutors in order to complete the Apprenticeship
- To work as part of that team and contribute positively of the staff team. To provide a role model of good practice to other members of staff
- To go about your duties with a positive and enthusiastic attitude – to be organised, efficient, confident, hardworking and conscientious
- To promote at all times good relations between staff members, parents and children, and at all time promote the good name and ethos
- To cover any other staff responsibilities as appropriate at the request of the Manager, particularly taking into account that unforeseen situations can occur when looking after children, and that the child’s care and welfare is paramount at all times
Training to be provided
Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Good organisational skills
- Good IT skills
- Attention to detail
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English are preferable but not essential.
Further training, progression within the company, potential full-time employment and wage increase based on performance.
Things to consider
Please be aware that the start date is subject to change due to the current pandemic.
Please contact Care First Training for more information or assistance.
Once you have progressed your application with us, we will notify you of any updates from the employer with potential changes.
About Trinity Childcare
Service Offered: Day Nursery (Privately Owned), Open all year, Full Day Care, Sessional Day Care
Age Range: from 2 years 0 months to 8 years 0 months.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Latests jobs from Care First Training Limited
- Care First Training Limited
- Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)