Nursery Assistant Level 3 Apprenticeship - Anglo International School
- Contribute to good standards of hygiene and cleanliness in Nursery
- To undertake such other duties and responsibilities of an equivalent nature, as may be determined by the trainee's supervisor from time to time
- The trainee's duties must at all times be carried out in compliance with the nursery's Equal Opportunities policy
- To respect the confidentiality of information received
- To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds, and stages of development
- To be aware of the high profile of the nursery and to uphold its standards at all times
- To be aware of all emergency and fire evacuation procedures
- To understand that as part of training you will be required to move to other parts of the nursery
- To be flexible in hours and duties in order to meet the needs and requirements of the nursery
- Attend College and completing assignments on time
- To attend team meetings and imputing ideas
- Under supervision, provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
- To assist with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
Training to be provided
- Level 3 Childcare apprenticeship.
- Functional Skills maths, English
- To work as part of that team and contribute positively of the staff team. To provide a role model of good practice to other members of staff.
- To go about your duties with a positive and enthusiastic attitude – to be organised, efficient, confident, hardworking and conscientious.
- To promote at all times good relations between staff members, parents and children, and at all time promote the good name and ethos.
- To cover any other staff responsibilities as appropriate at the request of the Manager, particularly taking into account that unforeseen situations can occur when looking after children, and that the child’s care and welfare is paramount at all times
- GCSEs C/4 in maths and English Language or above preferable (or equivalent)
Further Training and potential full-time employment.
About Anglo International School
Anglo British International School, Dreams Nursery and Day-care stands for educational specialists, wholehearted commitment and comprehensive childcare. Increasing demands are being made on childcare facilities, since all parents want the very best for their children, right from their very first learning experiences. In addition, there is now a marked trend towards intellectual education for children, but still children also need to play, move, get enough exercise and discover their own bodies. Our nursery school achieves both objectives by offering space for moving around, plenty of opportunity for play, a small library and various facilities for creative activity. Our aim is to support each child through his or her own development.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.