Recruitment Resourcer Level 3 Apprenticeship at Addition Solutions
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Recruitment Resourcer Level 3 Apprenticeship
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer to join their friendly and professional team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business brief
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
- To initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
- You will provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients always receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service
- Comply with company management systems, payroll and billing policies and procedures including accurate database management
- Comply with all relevant health and safety legislation, employee rights and responsibilities
Please note full training will be provided.
The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship Standard, accredited by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation. There will be the opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a hardworking individual with an ambitious personality and an interest in recruitment, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Training to be provided
- Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship Standard.
- Functional Skills, if required.
- Excellent communication skills, face-to-face and telephone manner at all times
- High level of motivation
- Must take an interest in personal development
- Able to problem solve
- Ambitious and Driven
- GCSE Grades A*-C in maths and English are desireable
- There will be the opportunity to move onto the next level upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements
About Addition Solutions
We’re not a traditional recruitment agency - We’re here to break the mould. We pride ourselves in our ability to provide cost-effective, tailored solutions which, most importantly deliver a personal touch.
Our clients recommend us; our candidates refer us. We’re here to ensure your hiring process is simple, effective & innovative.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.