Business and Marketing Administrator Level 2 Apprenticeship at Addition Solutions
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Business and Marketing Administrator Level 2 Apprenticeship
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Business and Marketing Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- General administration tasks
- Keeping the CRM system up-to-date
- Dealing and acquiring clients over social media platforms (LinkedIn, Xing, Facebook and Viadeo)
- Research and contact potential clients/partners for our company (email correspondence to introduce our organisation and follow up until a meeting with CEO or MD's scheduled)
- Providing excellent customer service at all times to ensure a professional/positive image of the company is given to all existing and new customers
- Supporting CEO and all Managing Directors UK
- Sourcing and building links
- Maintain social networking sites
- Sending and receiving emails
- Data processing
- Scanning documents
- Communicating over the telephone with clients
- Calling clients
- Providing support via the telephone to clients
- Becoming our social media expert
- Job advertisement
Please note full training will be provided.
The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 NVQ in Business Administration. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a hardworking individual with an ambitious personality and an interest in recruitment, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Training to be provided
- Level 2 NVQ in Business Administration, with potential progression onto Level 3
- Functional Skills, if required
- Strong IT skills
- Confident communicator
- High level of motivation
- Basic knowledge of social media
GCSE Grades A*-C in Maths and English (or the equivalent) are desireable.
There will be the opportunity to move onto the next level upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements.
About Addition Solutions
We’re not a traditional recruitment agency - We’re here to break the mould. We pride ourselves in our ability to provide cost-effective, tailored solutions which, most importantly deliver a personal touch.
Our clients recommend us; our candidates refer us. We’re here to ensure your hiring process is simple, effective and innovative.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.