Plumbing Level 3 Apprenticeship at New Heat Solutions
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Plumbing Level 3 Apprenticeship
Plumbing apprentices will be required to work as part of a small team on a new build site under the supervision of a site manager. Candidates must be hard working, understand quality,
work safely and take real pride in their work, and in return New Heat will offer training and new skills within the plumbing environment.
Your duties will include:
- Fitting plumbing works into new build homes
- Ensuring fittings are up to safety standards
- Following instruction from experienced colleagues
- Follow instruction from site manager
- Comply with design specifications within each new build site
Training to be provided
- Level 3 Plumbing and Heating
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Plumbing and Heating Engineering Skills
- Hard working
- Good communication
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Basic understanding of specifications and plans
- City and Guilds 6189 / NVQ Plumbing Level 2 is an advantage
- GCSE maths and English Grade C/4 or above or equivalent
Become a qualified plumber.
Things to consider
Own transport is a must as you will be working at sites located outside M25 in Berkshire, Surrey and
Starting at £7.50 depending on age & experience
About New Heat Solutions
New Heat is an established plumbing and heating contractor, working predominantly within the new build sector.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.