Service Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship at Jigsaw24
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Service Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
As Service Admin Apprentice you will be responsible for maintaining stock that is required to deliverJigsaw24 services as well as the monitoring, tracking and depreciation of these assets and will provide monthly reporting that represents an accurate snapshot of the current customer contract base, to include internal contracts and manufacturer warranty.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all of Jigsaw24s customers have valid contracts, that are billed accurately at the agreed intervals, and that they have the correct service entitlements recorded to ensure that the Support teams record the incidents and requests correctly. The role will maintain and execute effective onboarding processes, to ensure the best chance of ‘right first time’ delivery of a support contract.
You will be the primary interface to purchasing in the setting up of subcontracts for support opportunities, and for the ongoing in life administration of such contracts. You will work alongside the product and licensing teams to ensure that vendor licensing runs in line with customer contract schedules and terms and co-terminate into a cohesive contract.
You will also maintain a high standard of professionalism and provide services in line with our
values and behaviours.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Day to day administration of contract records ensuring all entitlements, contact details and billing information is up to date and accurate
- Transition of new contracts ready for the launch of new services and customers working with all teams to ensure all appropriate documentation is in place to ensure best in class service delivery
- Accurate administration of new contracts into the CRM and ITSM systems ready for the launch of new services and customers
- Raising sales orders on our internal system for annuity revenue and bespoke chargeable work
- Working with Service Delivery Managers to ensure that all in life contract change controls are updated on the relevant systems and working with the relevant teams to update them on any changes to the delivery of service
- Working with subcontractors to ensure that Jigsaw24 are receiving the very best value for money and to ensure that subcontractor agreements co-terminate with existing service contracts, extending and terminating where appropriate
- Assisting in monthly customer reporting
- Support the technical and delivery teams for contracted services by carrying out supporting analysis and reporting and the fulfilment of administrative tasks.
- Working with the relevant Product Manager, reporting on Jigsaw24 premium warranties and ensuring that the right levels of stock are maintained to deliver Jigsaw24 services
- Maintaining stock for Jigsaw24 warranties and services including depreciation of assets and stock rotation
- Support other colleagues across the business
Training to be provided
- Advanced Level Apprenticeship Level 3 Standard Business Administration qualification
- Expected duration 18 month programme
- Customer-facing: empathise with users, display active listening skills, polite telephone manner, courteous
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build and maintain positive relationships
- Personal attributes: punctual, innovative, work on own initiative; a friendly, approachable and positive nature
- Take ownership for personal development and strive to continually improve on existing skills in order to enhance performance
- Demonstrate innovation, suggesting ways of improving customer satisfaction
Minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at level 4/C or above, including maths & English.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation.
Please note that if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early.
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employers address.
Candidate must be able to travel to the workplace according to working hours.
Jigsaw24 are the most magical IT company, providing Insanely Great creative technology to more than 25,000 enlightened customers, including businesses, creative professionals, media companies, education institutions and prosumers.
Why work for Jigsaw24? Because we’re lovely and we’ve got your back. We’re all about opportunities and will help every single member of our team to develop and build their skillset. While IT has a bit of a reputation as a haven for the sort of people who talk to cables, that’s not us – we’re a creative and collaborative bunch who bring a new way of thinking to a very corporate world! Our incredible team have gained Apple’s highest customer satisfaction levels and more accreditations than you can shake an iPad at (including Apple Authorised Reseller and Apple Authorised Provider). We have offices in Manchester, Nottingham and London.
When we’re not helping more than 20,000 companies with the latest technology solutions, we’re touring tech shows to find out the next big breakthrough, sharing creative inspiration in one of our themed meeting rooms, or staring longingly at the beauty of our packed warehouse.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.