Legal Support Assistant Level 3 Apprenticeship at Spencers Solicitors Ltd
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Legal Support Assistant Level 3 Apprenticeship
- To undertake telephone calls in accordance with instructions, internal procedures, systems and prescribed timescales
- To work as part of a team to answer incoming calls and provide administrative support for other members of the team as required
- To undertake allocated tasks and project work within prescribed timescales
- To undertake ad-hoc admin tasks as required
Duties and responsibilities:
- To undertake printing, photocopying and scanning tasks as required
- To prepare documents in accordance with instructions and guidance
- To process, verify and ensure, as far as possible, accurate information is recorded
- To follow up on new instructions and positively contribute to caseload retention
- To coordinate internal and external events, as required
- To meet, greet & serve as a point of contact for clients, as appropriate
- To arrange the provision & return of original documents as required
- To ensure the accuracy of all internal and external communications at all times; seeking guidance as and when appropriate
All staff are expected to comply with all relevant company policies and procedures, engage with the performance management process and undertake any training necessary to perform the role effectively.
The main duties entailed within this job are set out above, however, you may be requested to undertake additional or other tasks as necessary and in line with your responsibilities and capabilities to meet the needs of the business.
Training to be provided
- Level 3 Business Administrator standard
- Functional Skills if required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and timescales
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to ensure that the highest standards of quality and client care are consistently achieved
- Good letter writing, punctuation, use of grammar and drafting skills
- Experience in a client facing role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Case Management Systems
- Familiarity and practical experience of use of legal research materials in both hard copy and electronic form
- Good prioritisation skills
- A professional and flexible approach.
- An aptitude for accuracy and attention to detail
- Pro-active approach to problem solving
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
Long term career prospects for the right candidate.
About Spencers Solicitors Ltd
Spencers Solicitors has been delivering exceptional legal services for over 40 years. ... When you choose Spencers Solicitors you get direct access to our highly experienced legal specialists, at extremely cost-effective rates. We work hard to make sure our services are available when and where you need them.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.