Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship at One Click Homes
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
- General administrative duties such as filing, copying, data entry, handling post
- Monitoring e-mails
- Answering calls
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Sending out monthly rental statements to landlords/invoices to clients
- Arranging the diary
- Controlling the company’s social media
- Liaising with tenants and contractors
Training to be provided
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional skills, if required
- PC literate with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work a part of a team
- Willingness to learn
- Have excellent time management
- Well organised
- Enthusiastic and motivated
GCSE grades A*-C/9-4, or equivalent, in maths and English would be ideal but not essential.
Possible Full time job.
About One Click Homes
One Click Homes have a fantastic opportunity for a focused, driven and motivated individual, to join an expanding, thriving and award-winning estate agent, you will be based at their brand-new office in Gidea Park, as a Business Administrator. Alongside their dedicated and knowledgeable team, One Click Homes have worked exceptionally hard to build a strong reputation as a trustworthy and reliable agency. Priding on their traditional enthusiasm and work ethic, One Click Homes are confident that they offer a service second to none.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.