Pharmacy Services Assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship - Tadcaster at Yorcare Limited
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Pharmacy Services Assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship - Tadcaster
Duties to include:
- Patient consultations
- Dispensing medicine
- General admin
- Dealing with over the counter and phone enquiries
- Use of the computer and the pharmacy specific software
- Checking off and unpacking orders
- Stock management
- Date checking of stock
- Processing NHS prescriptions
Training to be provided
Level 2 Pharmacy Services Assistant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- In-house training
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills and organisation skills are necessary as there are many interactions during the normal working day with other staff members, patients, and healthcare professionals
- Keen to progress
- Must be willing to work as part of a team
- Work hard to achieve the qualification they are working towards
- Willingness to learn
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) are essential for this role. Predicted grades will also be accepted.
- Full-time permanent role for the right person
- Further potential for other training such as a Level 3 Pharmacy Technician apprenticeship
Things to consider
If arriving by public transport, please check travel time before applying.
About Yorcare Limited
Yorcare are a group of pharmacies that support the local community with their healhcare needs. They are looking for an apprentice to train and support for a long term career.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.