Housing and Property Management Level 3 Apprenticeship - Halesowen at AP Morgan
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Housing and Property Management Level 3 Apprenticeship - Halesowen
The successful applicant will work in the Lettings team:
- Dealing with all leads and emails
- Conducting property viewings
- Obtaining and providing feedback to Landlords after viewings
- Applicant contact – keeping in touch
- Landlord contact – keeping in touch
- Conducting property inspections
- Processing and progressing new lets through the application process
Training to be provided
Level 2 Housing and Property Management.
- Good communication skills
- Driver is a requirement or in the process of learning to drive due to the nature of the role
- Good time keeping
Educated to GCSE or equivalent level.
Opportunity for a full-time position on completion of apprenticeship.
About AP Morgan
Established in 2007, AP Morgan Estate Agents was born out of a burning desire to lead where others follow. Over the last decade we have set the bar high with our exceptional marketing and continue to lead the way in customer service in the local property market. We have achieved this because we understand the stress involved when moving home, that’s why we tailor make our services to you, they are bespoke and our service based on your specific needs and requirements.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.