Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship at Love Shopping Direct
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship
Do you have an interest in Digital Marketing? Love social media? Ready to take your first step in a career in Digital Marketing?
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice to join our team, to enhance our social media presence using effective marketing strategies. The role will also include some graphic design and creating social media videos to improve the appeal of the company to its consumers.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Digital Marketing
- Content creation
- Website management
- Social media
- Working with CRM systems
- General administrative duties
Training to be provided
The Estio Training programme gives people the opportunity to get practical experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard with training in areas such as:
- Level 2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
- Marketing the services of the business and promoting growth
- Maintain website
- Ability to learn and adapt very quickly
- Basic knowledge on coding
- Basic understanding of a wide range of hardware (printers, laptops, monitors, cabling etc.) and software
- Good problem-solving ability
- Strong assessment skills
- A passion for providing excellent customer services at all times
- Strong communication skills with people at varying levels
- Enthusiasm and passion for Digital Marketing
- Bright, outgoing personality with a positive outlook and strong team-working bias
- Skilled in identifying and balancing the needs of the individual, the client, and the organisation, remaining calm under pressure, whilst maintaining the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to develop immediate credibility with all levels of staff and acquire an in-depth understanding of the business
- Self-motivated and keen to develop, with a willingness and desire to learn
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including English Language and maths.
The role offers long-term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
About Love Shopping Direct
We trust and respect our customers and continually look for ways to make multi-channel shopping for branded electrical DIY goods cost-effective, simple, and rewarding.
Our culture is to innovate online. We’re motivated by making things better… and then learning what can things even better again.
It’s not just about trust and respect for our customers that drives us, though. We’re a family business – and proud of it. Nick and Ryan are our founders (find out more at Meet the Team) but within our staff there are many more groups of family members.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.