Hairdressing Level 2 Apprenticeship - Orpington
A fantastic opportunity for the right person to join our award winning salon group as an Apprentice Hairdresser.
You will work as part of a team to assist in the day to day running of a busy salon.
- Greeting customers
- Washing Hair
- Keeping the salon tidy
- Hair up
- Blow drying
- Consultation and creative styling
Training to be provided
- Full Training to achieve Level 2 Hairdressing Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills maths and English level 2 (if GCSE or equivalent 9*-4/A-C if not already achieved)
- Full training will be given
- Good timekeeper
- Must have good customer service skills
- Like working with the public
- Hard working
- Eager to learn
- Interested in hairdressing
- Smart appearance
- No formal qualifications required
- To gain a level of qualification to become a fully qualified Stylist
Things to consider
- You will have to work on Saturdays and one late evening
- You will have to work 1 Sunday in 4
About Graham Webb International
Graham Webb International, is an award winning salon group, that have been at the top of the hairdressing industry for over 50 years. We have 7 salons throughout Kent and South East London. All our salons are in High Street locations. Our training is to the highest of standards and over 90% of apprentices that complete their hairdressing NVQ level 2 and 3 through our academy, go on to become Stylist and Managers. As a company we are very proud of our achievements in both creative and commercial hairdressing.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.