Hairdressing Level 2 Apprenticeship - Boilerhouse at BL Hairdressing Training
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Hairdressing Level 2 Apprenticeship - Boilerhouse
You will join the team of enthusiastic professional stylists catering to both men and women.
The duties and responsibilities involved in this role will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients in a friendly and helpful manner
- Making appointments for clients and assisting with reception duties
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Stock management and placing orders
- You will learn how to mix colours and apply various colouring techniques, as well as cleanse and style the hair
As your training progresses you will learn a variety of cutting and styling techniques.
Training to be provided
Hair Professional level 2.
You will attend your local BL Centre one day per week and work towards an NVQ Level 2 in Hairdressing along with a technical certificate and Functional Skills in Communication, Application of Number and IT if applicable. Full training will be given in the salon.
We are looking for applications from individuals who have the following skills:
- You need to be confident and have the ability to work independently without the need for close supervision
- Good customer service and communication skills are vital in this role
- You must be able to follow instructions with a methodical approach
- You must be organised and have good attention to detail
- You should be self-driven and an enthusiastic approach to work with a desire to succeed in Hairdressing
- You should have a helpful and friendly approach is essential
- A professional appearance is essential
- You should be interested in the Hairdressing industry
GCSE grades A*-C/9-4 in English and maths (or equivalent) are an advantage but are not essential.
Progression to Level 2 Barbering or natural progression to Level 3 Hairdressing is a possibility.
About BL Hairdressing Training
The in-house trained team of professional stylists, technicians and apprentices make for some of the North's best cutting and colouring. This popular salon in Jesmond stocks an extensive range of best-selling products and offers outstanding customer service. This salon now requires a dedicated apprentice.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.